Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detail view

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
rgruychev
468 Views, 6 Replies

Detail view

Why is it different between F-F and G-G.

I want G-G  like a  F-F.

But Detail view is half.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
coreyparks
in reply to: rgruychev

Edit the view and toggle the section setting off in the attached pic.  You can choose whether you want sections, breaks and breakouts to be show in views down the line.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 3 of 7
rgruychev

Spoiler

But when i have detail view it is not actively.

Message 4 of 7
rgruychev

Can someone to help ?

Message 5 of 7
coreyparks

You need to edit the view that is only half there and turn the setting off in that view not in the detail view it was pulled from.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 7 of 7
RodrigoEiras

It's a funny behaviour. I have made a small test and it seems you can make F-F look like G-G but not the other way around.

Strictly speaking F-F section should be showing the half part as it is affected by two sections: A-A and F-F. This is not happening in section F-F because in the Drawing View, Display Options, Section is unchecked in the Cut Inheritance box. So the view is forgetting it is affected by section A-A.

By checking it you can get F-F to look like G-G.

CutInheritance.JPG

But when you go to detail view B and section G the Cut Inheritance options are deactivated, so that is why you cannot make G-G look like F-F.

I have made this check with Inventor 2015.

Best regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report