Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Doctor Detect a Problem that Doesnt Exist

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
DeerSpotter
269 Views, 1 Reply

Design Doctor Detect a Problem that Doesnt Exist

Design Doctor detects a component with a mate problem.. but the issue is: is that i deleted that component a long time ago 😕

I cant post this assembly up because of confendentiality issues. 

Anybody know how i could forcefully reset the design doctor. Like taking the cables of the battery? I did restart and such.

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
..........................................................................................................................
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
..........................................................................................................................

See My LinkedIn Profile
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DeerSpotter
in reply to: DeerSpotter

FYI, 

I renamed the source folder of the assembly and the problem went away. It wouldnt allow me to rename it and nobody had it open at all. So i downloaded unlocker and i renamed it; the problem went away!

Cheers to whoever finds this solution.

Max

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

See My LinkedIn Profile

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report