Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Lenfers
Message 1 of 3 (150 Views)
Accepted Solution

Deleting Family in created Library

150 Views, 2 Replies
11-16-2012 08:59 AM

I created a new library to publish some profiles we use in our company. But some profiles didin't work exactley as they were supossed to do. So i tried to delete some of the families i created. But the Inventor doesn't allow me to do so. The button to delete the family just is in gray, and i can't use it. How can i delete the families i created?

In your library view, you are set to Merged View.  you cannot delete in this view.  Click in there and find your library, then you should be able to delete.  merged view means you are viewing your library plus the standard libraries.

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

Re: Deleting Family in created Library

11-16-2012 09:58 AM in reply to: Lenfers

In your library view, you are set to Merged View.  you cannot delete in this view.  Click in there and find your library, then you should be able to delete.  merged view means you are viewing your library plus the standard libraries.

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

Lenfers
Message 3 of 3 (133 Views)

Re: Deleting Family in created Library

11-16-2012 11:26 AM in reply to: cbenner

Thanks. It worked just fine!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.