Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Styles and Standards

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Maconverse
488 Views, 4 Replies

Default Styles and Standards

Hello,

I am currently attempting to change the default styles and standards to my own that I created, and failing miserably. I have tried multiple things, the list includes:

From my template, loading styles and standards, creating a new standard, making it the active standard, creating a new dimension style, changing the default objects to my new style. However, everytime I load my template from the File -> New -> My template, it reverts to default ANSI.

Even when I click on my dimension style, which shows up on the list, and then close the styles and standards screen, it reverts back to default ANSI. I am tired of having to change the decimal places to 3, leading and trailing zeros, every single time I open a document. What am I missing here? Any help is much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Maconverse
in reply to: Maconverse

Bump
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

After you save your changes, go to Manage Tab, Styles and Standards panel, then save to style library.
Message 4 of 5
Maconverse
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I attempt to do this every time, but for some reason the save is grayed out. Is there something I need to do to make it saveable?

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Check your project, Use Style Library needs to be Read-Write.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report