Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decal won't show on part

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
188 Views, 5 Replies

Decal won't show on part

Ok I've tried everything. I can't get a decal to show on a part. The part has a curved face like a thin stapled one fold User Manual & I clicked on wrap to face. My image has logos on a white background & the manual is white. Is that the problem? (See file in CF) Also, I had changed the image size in Photoshop to match the part size but it comes in slightly smaller so I cannot stretch it perfectly over my part face. Anyone have this problem & know what to do? Gary gcross@crossdesign.com
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You forgot to include the image. Q "Gary Cross" wrote in message news:407229cc$1_3@newsprd01... > Ok I've tried everything. I can't get a decal to show on a part. The part > has a curved face like a thin stapled one fold User Manual & I clicked on > wrap to face. > My image has logos on a white background & the manual is white. Is that the > problem? > (See file in CF) > > Also, I had changed the image size in Photoshop to match the part size but > it comes in slightly smaller so I cannot stretch it perfectly over my part > face. Anyone have this problem & know what to do? > > > Gary > gcross@crossdesign.com > > >
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

No need for it. -- Rui "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:40723e40_1@newsprd01... > You forgot to include the image. > > Q > > > "Gary Cross" wrote in message > news:407229cc$1_3@newsprd01... > > Ok I've tried everything. I can't get a decal to show on a part. The > part > > has a curved face like a thin stapled one fold User Manual & I clicked > on > > wrap to face. > > My image has logos on a white background & the manual is white. Is > that the > > problem? > > (See file in CF) > > > > Also, I had changed the image size in Photoshop to match the part size > but > > it comes in slightly smaller so I cannot stretch it perfectly over my > part > > face. Anyone have this problem & know what to do? > > > > > > Gary > > gcross@crossdesign.com > > > > > > > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Gary, Flip Normal on the plane.... did you notice it'll stick to the back side of the solid? I'm not sure about the size thing because the image file is not available. Q "Gary Cross" wrote in message news:407229cc$1_3@newsprd01... > Ok I've tried everything. I can't get a decal to show on a part. The part > has a curved face like a thin stapled one fold User Manual & I clicked on > wrap to face. > My image has logos on a white background & the manual is white. Is that the > problem? > (See file in CF) > > Also, I had changed the image size in Photoshop to match the part size but > it comes in slightly smaller so I cannot stretch it perfectly over my part > face. Anyone have this problem & know what to do? > > > Gary > gcross@crossdesign.com > > >
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Just so you don't think I'm stringing you along ;) Q "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:40724049_2@newsprd01... > Gary, > > Flip Normal on the plane.... did you notice it'll stick to the back side > of the solid? > "Gary Cross" wrote in message > news:407229cc$1_3@newsprd01... > > Ok I've tried everything. I can't get a decal to show on a part.
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

OK, I got it to show. Didn't know about the Flip Normals. Thanks "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:407247aa_3@newsprd01... > Just so you don't think I'm stringing you along ;) > > Q > > > "Quinn Zander" wrote in message > news:40724049_2@newsprd01... > > > Gary, > > > > Flip Normal on the plane.... did you notice it'll stick to the back > side > > of the solid? > > > > "Gary Cross" wrote in message > > news:407229cc$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > Ok I've tried everything. I can't get a decal to show on a part. > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums