Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

*Keller, Kent
Message 11 of 14 (57 Views)

Re:

11-14-2002 04:50 AM in reply to: jmartzig
Right click on the Flat pattern in the browser and select Align vertical or align
horizontal, then select the edge you want vert or horiz.

--
Kent
Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

"jmartzig" wrote in message news:f12368e.8@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> uh oh. having a problem the exact dims on my tube are: i.d is .202in, o.d. is .2184in
with the length of 12.13in lg. made the sheet metal thinkness .0082in. i did just as larry
said. and when i go to make a flat pattern, the flat pattern is all skewed in the flat
pattern window. any ideas? -Joe
Distinguished Contributor
jmartzig
Message 12 of 14 (57 Views)

Re:

11-14-2002 05:05 AM in reply to: jmartzig
wow, that was easy. thanks kent. i thought i REALLY screwed something up. -Joe
Distinguished Contributor
gnrnr
Message 13 of 14 (57 Views)

Re:

11-14-2002 06:24 AM in reply to: jmartzig
Usually I have found with features like the one you describe, that if you trim away the lines that are not needed or if you add points to all of the line intersections, you can then select each of the individual enclosed areas in turn, not just the two circles. At least thats how it seems in 5.3

Regards

Steve
*Keller, Kent
Message 14 of 14 (57 Views)

Re:

11-14-2002 06:40 AM in reply to: jmartzig
I have done that before also, but we shouldn't have to. It seems worse to me in R6, but
then maybe it is because you get this big blaring color fill instead of line highlighting.

--
Kent
Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

"sstrik" wrote in message
news:f12368e.11@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Usually I have found with features like the one you describe, that if you trim away the
lines that are not needed or if you add points to all of the line intersections, you can
then select each of the individual enclosed areas in turn, not just the two circles. At
least thats how it seems in 5.3
> Regards
>
> Steve
>
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.