Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Content Center 2014 Publishing Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
JimStrenk
775 Views, 1 Reply

Custom Content Center 2014 Publishing Error

I'm using Inventor 2014 with Service Pack 1 with Desktop Content Center enabled on a single machine.  I've also installed Vault Basic 2014 on the same machine. Operating System is Windows 7 Professional.

I've edited my non-vaulted and vaulted project files to create a Custom Content Center Library called Zzyzx.  I've started a new Assembly and entered the Content Center Editor to add files to the Zzyzx library.  I've copied the Inventor ANSI fasteners section into the Zzyzx library, using the Copy To method with links enabled.  So far, so good.  Smiley Happy

After copying the entire Inventor ANSI fasteners to the Zzyzx library, I created a new column called DESCRIPTION within the Heavy Hex Head Bolt - Inch series folder.  Using and expression, I've modified the string values of the just created DESCRIPTION column.  I've elected to map DESCRIPTION to the Project.Description iProperty.  I use the OK button and each row in the new column gets populated.  Update Lightning Bolts are displayed at the far left of the dialog box.  Still, nothing seems amiss.  Smiley Happy

I then use either the Apply or OK button and then Inventor displays a Publish Error message box that states:

Non-unique filename(s) found in members.  Smiley Mad

I've checked the file names and I see nothing that's repeating.  I've tried using a new file name, but that doesn't solve the issue.

What steps must I take in order to successfully edit my Custom Content Library called Zzyzx?

Any tips, suggestion or errata would be most welcomed!  Smiley Very Happy

Jim Strenk

Inventor 2012 Certified Associate
AutoCAD 2012 Certified Associate

Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016, 2017

Other than THAT, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play??
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cbenner
in reply to: JimStrenk

Can you show a screen shot and/or give us the expression you used in your Description column, and also show the column properties for the filename column?  There has to be a repeat in there somewhere, they're just usually near inpossible to find, especially in large tables.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report