Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crosshatch issue

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
eveylynne
2142 Views, 1 Reply

crosshatch issue

I'm making two section views of a large assembly. One view works just fine, the other does not.  The attached pdf shows the issue.

I can turn off the hatch & hide the bounding border, but view E is only showing the cut face.

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
coreyparks
in reply to: eveylynne

In my experience weird things like this are usually caused by a corrupt part.  I would start by saving where you are at and then delete a handful of parts from your assembly and see if the view changes.  Continue to do this until you find a group of parts that, when deleted, fix the problem.  Undo that and start deleting parts from the last group one at a time until you find the part with the issue. Then open that part and do a rebuild all and see if this might fix the problem.  If the offending part turns out to be something imported from a step, sat, etc. then you may need to redraw from scratch to fix the problem.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report