Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a pulley system for a toy car

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ngrn
1569 Views, 3 Replies

Creating a pulley system for a toy car

I am trying to model a toy car with a working pulley system connecting to the motor. On the car I have used rubber bands, but I can’t make them on inventor. I need to make a simulation of the pulley system for the assignment but I lack the CAD knowledge. Edited by: ngrn on Mar 11, 2010 9:59 AM
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: ngrn

>for the assignment but I lack the CAD knowledge.

Usually before an assignment is give the knowledge needed to complete the assignment is covered in class.

We'll assume the assignment includes a bit of research. Attach what you have been able to do so far and perhaps someone will be able to fill in the missing information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

JD mathers why do you assume he didnt pay attention in class and thats why he is stuck.

Im guessing he was able to pick the design he wanted to do and his project was just complex compare to the others. im pretty sure pulley systems were not covered in an introductory course.So No, your answer was not accepted.

Im assuming your course is an intorductory course in which case you will not be doing element anaysis or applying any forces. what you can do is use the swept tool to make the shape you want just to fit into the design.

im sorry if this was late.

-felix

Message 4 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

im sorry if this was late.

I suspect the instructor would not accept a submission nearly a year after the assignment.

Any other old threads get your goat?   Smiley Mad

Let me guess, you were given this assignment as well and came here searching for a solution.

We'll assume the assignment includes a bit of research. Attach what you have been able to do so far and perhaps someone will be able to fill in the missing information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report