Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create Graphs using API

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
262 Views, 0 Replies

create Graphs using API

Hi,

I'm currently analysing a turret shafts with shell elements in inventor professional 2013. I was wondering if i could make a graph of the stresses that occur on the different angels of the shaft. First i tought i could use the stresses that occur on the diferend nodes and create a graph, but inventor does not show any nodes. so i thought i could use probes on different points of the shaft en create a graph with probe results.

to use probes and create all the coordinates by hand would take days. so i was wondering if i could write a program (API) where the probe will be inserted automatically to the coordinates.

I was also wondering if i could write the coordinates in Excel and use these as paramaters in Inventor.

the coordinates X,Y en Z will be the input and the value of the probe will be the output.

can somewone help me out, and if it is possible in which program could i write the code?

Thanks,

regards, Rick

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report