Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not find the tutorial folder?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
tranand
393 Views, 4 Replies

could not find the tutorial folder?

Hi,

I am new to autodesk inventor 2012.I am trying to learn general design workflow.In the wikihelp site,It says choose manage-->projects-->then browse the tutorial folder and set the project to mold.ipj.I am not able to find the tutorial folder.I was told that there is a mobilephone part that can be used as default.I could not find that part file nor the tutorial folder.Please help

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: tranand

The Tutorial files are a separate download.
Have you downloaded and installed the files?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 5
tranand
in reply to: JDMather

oh.Is it?I thought the tutorial files came along with the installation

Message 4 of 5
lilnalda
in reply to: JDMather

Hi Im new to Autodesk Motion builder 2012 also and im trying to figure out how to locate the tutorial folder in the software. I cant seem to find it and i dont know where to download it from so can someone please respond back telling me how to download the tutoral folder or where to download it from maybe givng me links or something so i can use it in the software. Please I need to know how to ASAP.

Message 5 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: lilnalda

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=autodesk+motionbuilder+2012+tutorial+files&oq=autodesk...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report