Inventor General Discussion

Reply
*Dobbs, Jay
Message 1 of 5 (48 Views)

Coords

48 Views, 4 Replies
11-28-2002 06:15 AM
My coordinate/distant read out does not display at the bottom right
portion of my screen, Is there a switch I need to enable. I'm using
v.5.3

thanks
j
*Maas, Karl
Message 2 of 5 (48 Views)

Re: Coords

11-29-2002 01:53 AM in reply to: *Dobbs, Jay
I only see it when I have a command active in a sketch.

--
K


"Jay Dobbs" wrote in message
news:3DE6959C.2A8EB227@ec.rr.com...
> My coordinate/distant read out does not display at the bottom right
> portion of my screen, Is there a switch I need to enable. I'm using
> v.5.3
>
> thanks
> j
>
*Dobbs, Jay
Message 3 of 5 (48 Views)

Re:

11-29-2002 06:42 AM in reply to: *Dobbs, Jay
Mine doesn't display either way....must be a switch somewhere, thanks for
the reply
j

Karl Maas wrote:

> I only see it when I have a command active in a sketch.
>
> --
> K
>
> "Jay Dobbs" wrote in message
> news:3DE6959C.2A8EB227@ec.rr.com...
> > My coordinate/distant read out does not display at the bottom right
> > portion of my screen, Is there a switch I need to enable. I'm using
> > v.5.3
> >
> > thanks
> > j
> >
*Yeandle, Laurence
Message 4 of 5 (48 Views)

Re:

11-30-2002 05:01 AM in reply to: *Dobbs, Jay
View menu tic status bar?

--
Laurence,

Power is nothing without Control
---


"Jay Dobbs" wrote in message
news:3DE7ED57.2FDFAB3A@ec.rr.com...
> Mine doesn't display either way....must be a switch somewhere, thanks for
> the reply
> j
>
> Karl Maas wrote:
>
> > I only see it when I have a command active in a sketch.
> >
> > --
> > K
> >
> > "Jay Dobbs" wrote in message
> > news:3DE6959C.2A8EB227@ec.rr.com...
> > > My coordinate/distant read out does not display at the bottom right
> > > portion of my screen, Is there a switch I need to enable. I'm using
> > > v.5.3
> > >
> > > thanks
> > > j
> > >
>
*Dobbs, Jay
Message 5 of 5 (48 Views)

Re:

11-30-2002 10:13 AM in reply to: *Dobbs, Jay
All right!....give that man a cigar.....
thank you
j

Laurence Yeandle wrote:

> View menu tic status bar?
>
> --
> Laurence,
>
> Power is nothing without Control
> ---
>
> "Jay Dobbs" wrote in message
> news:3DE7ED57.2FDFAB3A@ec.rr.com...
> > Mine doesn't display either way....must be a switch somewhere, thanks for
> > the reply
> > j
> >
> > Karl Maas wrote:
> >
> > > I only see it when I have a command active in a sketch.
> > >
> > > --
> > > K
> > >
> > > "Jay Dobbs" wrote in message
> > > news:3DE6959C.2A8EB227@ec.rr.com...
> > > > My coordinate/distant read out does not display at the bottom right
> > > > portion of my screen, Is there a switch I need to enable. I'm using
> > > > v.5.3
> > > >
> > > > thanks
> > > > j
> > > >
> >
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.