Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
SveinE
142 Views, 2 Replies

Content Center

Hi

We have a customer that after install of IV 10 can`t find anything in the ContentCenter, it`s empty!
We have seen this several times before and have then uninstalled everything, cleaned folder and registry, etc.... and most of the time it have worked.
But when we search the NG we can see there have been several issues about this, so my question is: is there any easy or safe way to fix this problem without spend a lot of time uninstalling......

I have attaced the CC log file for the last issue that we have to fix this morning! (2h after this posting)

regards Svein
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: SveinE

The log file you posted doesn't really indicate any sort of problem. A
few things to look at:

1) When you run Content Center Library Manager, in Inventor tools
program group, what do you see? If you see 3 libraries, you're in pretty
good shape. If not, there is a fundamental problem to be investigated.

2) Open the library configuration dialog from the project editor or from
content center -- what's there? If no libraries are configured, you
won't see any content.

Jeff

Svein wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have a customer that after install of IV 10 can`t find anything in the ContentCenter, it`s empty!
> We have seen this several times before and have then uninstalled everything, cleaned folder and registry, etc.... and most of the time it have worked.
> But when we search the NG we can see there have been several issues about this, so my question is: is there any easy or safe way to fix this problem without spend a lot of time uninstalling......
>
> I have attaced the CC log file fo
> r the last issue that we have to fix this morning! (2h after this posting)
>
> regards Svein
Message 3 of 3
SveinE
in reply to: SveinE

Hi Thanks for your respond Jeff

The Customer had found out about the problem him self, we got the answer by mail. So we don't know exactly in details what solved the problem.
I will post the answer as soon as I know more

Regards Svein

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report