Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center Printout

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Cool_Breeze_Jr
370 Views, 4 Replies

Content Center Printout

Does anyone know where I can get a pdf of the standard Content Center Library? Just a list of all the parts and sizes along with nominclature.

Chris Biggs
Engineer/CADD Services
New Horizons RV Corp.
2401 Lacey Drive
Junction City, KS 66441

Dell XPS 8300
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
16GB RAM
Win 8.1 Pro
Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: Cool_Breeze_Jr

@Cool_Breeze_Jr wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get a pdf of the standard Content Center Library? Just a list of all the parts and sizes along with nominclature.

Um,... the standard content center is, well... huge.  Tens of thousands of parts, each with different family table setups depending on what it is.  I seriously doubt there is a printout anywhere listing the entire contents.  About the best I could suggest is find someone willing to go through each folder, open each family table, export to Excel and the print them off.  Might only take a few months.

What is it you're trying to accomplish?

Message 3 of 5

Aww now come on! Are you kidding me? How hard is to compile a pdf from a program that already has been written? Your telling thats too much work? Autodesk has it, but does not want to give up that information easily. Dont give up that easy...fight the resistance!!!!

Chris Biggs
Engineer/CADD Services
New Horizons RV Corp.
2401 Lacey Drive
Junction City, KS 66441

Dell XPS 8300
16GB RAM
Win 8.1 Pro
Message 4 of 5
Cadmanto
in reply to: Cool_Breeze_Jr

Well Chris, if you can find it (I have searched too) an no one has done it, and Autodesk to this point has not freely given it out, you are kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Smiley Wink  The battle seems one sided if you ask me.

Like Chris B. said  you might have to compile it yourself.  If you do, post it here.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 5
Cool_Breeze_Jr
in reply to: Cadmanto

HA! For a fee...I can give it to you. LOLSmiley Surprised... Just kidding, I guess I can just wish for now! Thanks guys. Still ridiculous though....

Chris Biggs
Engineer/CADD Services
New Horizons RV Corp.
2401 Lacey Drive
Junction City, KS 66441

Dell XPS 8300
16GB RAM
Win 8.1 Pro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report