Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center part color

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dloganbill
228 Views, 2 Replies

Content Center part color

The new release has me baffled.  Some of the b16.9 fittings are the wrong color.  Is there a way to change them back to the old color?

The reducer and straight tee are oddly still the correct color, but the others are a lighter shade of gray.

When I click on a light gray fitting, the material and apperance say "Steel, Wrought; Steel".  When I select the old darker color, it says "Wrought Steel; Metal-Steel."

Capture.PNG

I'd like to change this at the CC level instead of manually changing them in every assembly and design representation.

Intel i7-3930K 3.2 GHz; 32 GB RAM; GeForce GTX 680; SSD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dloganbill
in reply to: dloganbill

Bump.

Intel i7-3930K 3.2 GHz; 32 GB RAM; GeForce GTX 680; SSD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
japike
in reply to: dloganbill

In content center editor, copy the offending families to a writable library. Open the family table, right click on Material and select Column Properties. Next to where the material is listed is a browse button that allows you to select any of the defined materials.

Peace,
Jeff
Inventor 2022

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report