Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content center Family Table to part list

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
jyothissurendran
977 Views, 6 Replies

Content center Family Table to part list

I have created a new colum in family table editor for a custom part in content center. After that i created an assembly using the same custom part from contentr center. Then i prepared the drawing for that i mean *.idw. In the drawing file i have to attach a part list. and i need to add the the new colum generated in family table to part list.Do we have any option available to  add the specified column in part list ?  

Jyothis Surendran
Autodesk Autocad 2014 & Inventor Professional Suite 2010
Windows 10
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Cadmanto
in reply to: jyothissurendran

I do not know of a way to link the family table column from the CC editor, but I know you can add columns to the BOM of your choice based on the list given.  You can do this through the styles editor under the manage tab here.

bom.JPG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 7
jyothissurendran
in reply to: Cadmanto

i know about this, but i am trying to get the colum which i added  newly on family table to the part list colum chooser 

Jyothis Surendran
Windows 10
Message 4 of 7
Cadmanto

Unless you are talking about something else the only family table I know is inside of the CC editor.

Is that the one you are talking about?

Is it a property value header or is it a numerical value header.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 7
mpatchus

Try mapping the content center column to one of the Inventor iProperties or to a Custom iProperty.

CC Mapping.JPG

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
Message 6 of 7
jyothissurendran
in reply to: mpatchus

I tried this option, but its not working. I have created a new column in  family table with name "Detail" and given  same name in map to inventor property with custom option. but its not working...

Jyothis Surendran
Windows 10
Message 7 of 7
jyothissurendran
in reply to: mpatchus

Hi mpatchu, Thanks for the Reply. ITs working now. Previously there was small mistake on my procedures... Thanks again.

Jyothis Surendran
Windows 10

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report