Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center Dialog does not work.

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
amcik
1198 Views, 23 Replies

Content Center Dialog does not work.

Hi!

I`ve reinstalled my OS (windows 7 64bit) recently and installed Inventor 2014 en. After this I can`t use Content Center files. After clicking on the "Place from Content Center" button - nothing chappens. I`ve reinstalled the Inventor, installed SP1 - still the same. Does anyone has any idea what is wrong? I`m using Single User Priject, whole Content Center libraries are installed (I`ve checked it).

Before OS reinstallation everything was correct.

Please help 🙂

thanks a lot,

Marcin

Tags (1)
23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
Curtis_Waguespack
in reply to: amcik

Hi amcik,

I did just find this post which might fit your situation:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General/Inventor-2013-content-center-window-does-not-open/m-p...

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Message 22 of 24
amcik
in reply to: Curtis_Waguespack

It works! I can`t believe it 🙂

Finally! 🙂

I`ve run Inv as NOT administrator. Everything is ok, CC dialog box appear and works properly.

It is really suprise for me - how is that posiible?

Thanks you guys for your time!

Marcin

Message 23 of 24
mbaker
in reply to: amcik

May I make a suggestion?

I noticed that in the Project file you referenced it is missing the Libraries section, and it is replaced by Content Center Files. I would create a new .ipj file and accept the defaults. It may be a possibility that your IPJ templates are corrupted. The normal look of a project file should contain a libraries section, your example does not. If you look at Curtis W. project file picture you will notice a main section "Libraries". just above "Frequently Used Folders". Also I notice that your content center Data base path "The recipes" points to the location for the used/placed content, not really a good configuration. Curtis and Cadmanto have noted this as well, so I would test create a new .ipj and fix your path loop error.

Message 24 of 24
mbaker
in reply to: mbaker

Never mind - I didn't read all the post correctly responded to a post that was not the latest... My bad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report