Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure for ISO Installation

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
DuncanAnderson
375 Views, 2 Replies

Configure for ISO Installation

I'm aware of Inv's complex installation process as I've been installing it since R5.3, but Inv 2014 has me completely stumped.

How do I configure the installation for ISO ?

I've tried searching this forum and can't find anything

I must be missing something obvious

Duncan Anderson

"Humour is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad as what passes for ordinary living." {Terence 'Spike' Milligan KBE (16 Apr 1918 – 27 Feb 2002)}
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
-niels-
in reply to: DuncanAnderson

This is no longer done during installation, you can now access this through the application options > configure default template:

Iso_setting.png

Niels van der Veer
Inventor professional user & 3DS Max enthusiast
Vault professional user/manager
The Netherlands

Message 3 of 3
DuncanAnderson
in reply to: -niels-

-neils-

Thanks for getting back to me

Pity Adesk couldn't have put this in the Installation Help file or Whats' New in the Installation.

I see they still have the bizzare set-up of putting the Units before the Standard, selecting ISO etc should grey out this option as ISO is metric not Imperial.

Duncan Anderson

"Humour is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad as what passes for ordinary living." {Terence 'Spike' Milligan KBE (16 Apr 1918 – 27 Feb 2002)}

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report