Inventor General Discussion

Valued Contributor
HomeMadeSin
Message 21 of 23 (56 Views)

Re:

12-09-2002 12:53 AM in reply to: HomeMadeSin
Jeff:

Thanks again for your example. I didn't look at the simplified version, as I got the hang of it from the first one.

Also, I posted my file under the your CF posting for Impeller IV6 for reference. I didn't array the vane yet, as IV tells me it can't. What I need to figure out now is how to stitch it together to be a solid. In my case, I can't thicken the part due to its shape, which BTW still doesn't match the actual vane, but that isn't IV's fault.

Larry:

I couldn't download the silver tongue file. I get an error "no attachment" message.

Thanks again,
Troy Zellers
*Caldwell, Larry
Message 22 of 23 (56 Views)

Re:

12-09-2002 12:58 AM in reply to: HomeMadeSin
Well ... that's strange. I just went to Cf and
tried it and it worked okay. Go figure! R6 right?

~Larry

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Jeff:

Thanks again for your example. I didn't look at the simplified version, as
I got the hang of it from the first one.

Also, I posted my file under the your CF posting for Impeller IV6 for
reference. I didn't array the vane yet, as IV tells me it can't. What I need
to figure out now is how to stitch it together to be a solid. In my case, I
can't thicken the part due to its shape, which BTW still doesn't match the
actual vane, but that isn't IV's fault.

Larry:

I couldn't download the silver tongue file. I get an error "no attachment"
message.

Thanks again,
Troy Zellers

*Keller, Kent
Message 23 of 23 (56 Views)

Re:

12-09-2002 01:20 AM in reply to: HomeMadeSin
Are you using the Web access? If so first click on Larry's name so it jumps to his post,
and then try downloading it.

--
Kent
Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

"HomeMadeSin" wrote in message news:f129fe2.19@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Jeff:
> Thanks again for your example. I didn't look at the simplified version, as I got the
hang of it from the first one.
>
> Also, I posted my file under the your CF posting for Impeller IV6 for reference. I
didn't array the vane yet, as IV tells me it can't. What I need to figure out now is how
to stitch it together to be a solid. In my case, I can't thicken the part due to its
shape, which BTW still doesn't match the actual vane, but that isn't IV's fault.
>
> Larry:
>
> I couldn't download the silver tongue file. I get an error "no attachment" message.
>
> Thanks again,
> Troy Zellers
>
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.