Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Mentor
CrAzY-MiKe
Message 1 of 1 (89 Views)

Check-In done, but Inventor taking too long to return

89 Views, 0 Replies
01-07-2013 07:12 AM

As of this moment, I am still waiting for Inventor 2013, which is "not responding", after having checked in an I-Assembly whose table contains 896 rows. Vault Workgroups client reports that all files are checked in, but Inventor is reacting extremely slowly. Of the 2 little boxes in the lower right corner of my screen, the right hand number is counting down agonizingly slowly, so I know that Inventor has not frozen. If I wait long enough (and it has been over 20 minutes) it will eventually finish and I can continue, but this is maddening!  Anyone else have an issue like this? I'd appreciate any thoughts about what might be happening.

Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013
Inventor 2013 64-bit Edition
Win7-64, 8-core Intel® Xeon® CPU W3550 @ 3.07GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
454 GB HD, Intel® ICH10R SATA AHCI Controller
SpaceNavigator, 3.14.2 / 6.14.0 / 3.18
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.