Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the date...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
610 Views, 1 Reply

Change the date...

All,

This may seem like a simple thing to do, but I'm having a hard time at it.  I'm currently working on setting up a new title block for our company (a small company).  I've gotten everything set up just the way I like it except for the fact that the date displays all four digits (2011 vs 11) and I don't have room for it all. 

I've tried going in and editing the field text, but when the box comes up, I can't change anything.  (see first attachment)

I'm not sure if this is because it is part of the drawing properties, but I still feel like I shoul be able to change the date format... (See next attachment)

Can somebody please tell me to click on options and go somewhere, click on a drop down menue and select something different? - oh, and have it fix my problem?  That'd be great.

Thanks in advance,

CJJohn

ps - i tried to search for this, but nothing I found fixed it.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Dennis_Jeffrey
in reply to: Anonymous

Date and Time are determined by your Windows Date & Time settings.

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Subscribe to the free digital "The Creative Inventor Magazine" now available at: http://teknigroup....

XP64 SP2, GeForce 9800GT-1GB, Driver: 6.14.12.7061, 8GB Ram, AMD Athlon II 3.2 Ghz
Laptop: Win7-64 Pro, 4GB, ATI Graphics on board, 2012 Ultimate, IV2011 or 2010 Pro, all SP's

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report