Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change member iPart member in drawing view

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
657 Views, 4 Replies

Change member iPart member in drawing view

Hello,

I have a question.

In Inventor 2013 it was easily to switch in a drawing view between different iPart members. Through Edit view => Tab Model State and then it was possible to switch between different iPart members. So it was easy to make a copy in the Vault from only the dwg (from a iPart member) and then change the iPart member. Now in Inventor 2014 it is not possible anymore.

I'm looking forward to your answer.

Regards,

Jorn van Vliet

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

I have maked a video of the problem, so maybe than it is more clearer: http://we.tl/I5XnHYs3ci.

Regard,

Jorn

Message 3 of 5
seytayfun

Hello

The video isn't showing anymore. Can you relink it?

Thank you

Message 4 of 5
Cadmanto

Jorn,

Is it fair to say that the ipart member are regenerated so they would show up in the drawing edit display dialog window?

Are you using vault?  Are all of the members checkout with you having ownership of them?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 5
johnsonshiue

Hi! What R2014 build are you on? Have you applied SP1 and Update2? I vaguely remembered it was resolved in one of the patches.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report