Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change language of Inventor

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
inventorwizard
4738 Views, 5 Replies

change language of Inventor

Is it possible to change the language of an Inventor version? Like you install it in Italian and then whant it in English? I got that question from a collegue true mail. I guess not but still wanted to ask the question here since he would like to switch to english since its hard to explain him sometimes since the menu is in italian.

Message was edited by: Stefaan Boel Message was edited by: Stefaan Boel
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: inventorwizard

Stefaan,

I can't remember any language selection options during the installation of Inv. So the installation either takes the language
setting from the Windows setting or Adsk supply localised versions of Inv.

I think it is the latter case, therefore you'll need to get an English installation disk and possibly a new Product Serial Number

--
Duncan
"Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad
as what passes for ordinary living."
(Terence 'Spike' Milligan K.B.E., 1918-2002)
www.autodesk.co.uk/inventorjobs

wrote in message news:5041079@discussion.autodesk.com...
Is it possible to change the language of an Inventor version? Like you install it in Italian and then whant it in English? I got
that question from a collegue true mail. I guess not but still wanted to ask the question here since he would like to switch to
english since its hard to explain him sometimes since the menu is in italian.

Message was edited by: Stefaan Boel

Message was edited by: Stefaan Boel
Message 3 of 6

I had the same feeling! thx for conferming me this! Probably he can just ask his reseller to change it (I hope)
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: inventorwizard

Before you do have a look at
http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?messageID=5040956
I'm now wondering if localised versions have a language selection.
Also have a look at
http://discussion.autodesk.com/search.jspa?q=language&objID=f78&numResults=25&rankBy=9&source=viewforum%7C78

--
Duncan
"Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad
as what passes for ordinary living."
(Terence 'Spike' Milligan K.B.E., 1918-2002)
www.autodesk.co.uk/inventorjobs

wrote in message news:5041097@discussion.autodesk.com...
I had the same feeling! thx for conferming me this! Probably he can just ask his reseller to change it (I hope)
Message 5 of 6

I had a look there before I posted it but didn't seam like the case in this one, he told me it's only possible to install it in italian. It's still IV8 just fro the record...
thx anyway
Message 6 of 6

Any Subscription customer change download any available language regardless of initial license purchase:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17933379&linkID=9242258

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report