Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Feature

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
michael_marx
578 Views, 7 Replies

CC Feature

Can´t place CC feature anymore in R2013 is this a bug?`

regrads Michael

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Have you checked your Default Content Center path for your current Project?  at Inventor Application Menu > Manage > Projects > Your active Project > Lower Pane Project > +Folder options drop down  > highlight, Content Center Files = [Default]  left click Select Browse For Folder and set to where your Content Center Folder are located. If true then maybe you need to set your Default Content Center files location. Go Tools > Options > Application Options File panel 4 frames down to > Default Content Center files > Browse For Folder to where the Content Center folder is located in your installation, %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Inventor\Content Center Files\R2013\.  If installed. Or you may you need to set your Location of Libraries: at Tools > Options tab > Application Options > Content Center tab > Libraries: > Browse For Folder, folder > to where your Content Center folder is. Something like “C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Content Center\Libraries”

Yours truly

Carl T.

Message 3 of 8
michael_marx
in reply to: michael_marx

Hi Carl,

thank you for your explanation but i think my question wasn´t clear enough. 🙂

I have the CC feature for selection in the CC database but if i try to put in a feature in a part, inventor want a face and then nothing happens.

Michael

Message 4 of 8

I am sorry that I jumped to the incorrect conclusions about why you are not able to place a Content Center feature.  I have placed a Content Center features and bolted Connections in an Assembly and Part files with Autodesk Inventor Release 2013.  Therefore I can say that I do not think that it is a bug! Have you tried to place a Content Center feature in an Assembly file?

Yours truly

Carl T.

Message 5 of 8

Hi Carl,

CC feature isn´t avaiable in asm CC parts are there!

in the pictures beside is what i mean. CC content is visible and pickable but not set able 🙂

Michael

Message 6 of 8

If after selecting the feature, the feature specks, a face, the feature position with arrow grips.  Does your mouse pointer arrow have a plus sign next to it, if so have you tried right clicking and selecting, done, or the move and position options or cancel.

Yours truly,

Carl T.

P.S Of course you can place Content Center features in an Assembly.  In and assembly go Assemble tab > Component tab > Place from Content Center > to the features dropdown.  Select and place. Rem right click then Done.

Message 7 of 8

Hi,

you must change comma with dot in custom format options of windows localization

regards

Message 8 of 8
EVO777
in reply to: ezio_grasselli

@ezio_grasselli wrote:

Hi,

you must change comma with dot in custom format options of windows localization

regards

Hi,

thanks a lot! It works!

Regards from germany
Michael

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report