Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install automatically 2009 libraries on ADMS 2009

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
aguitton116
170 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot install automatically 2009 libraries on ADMS 2009

Hi,
as I said on the subject, I cannot install automatically the libraries from Inventor 2009 on ADMS 2009 (installed on XP Pro SP3 32 bits).
The manual installation works (copy the mdf and ldf to MSSQL.1\Data folder then attach them with ADMS console) but the exe doesn't. It begins but it quickly show a message that say (about) "the commande line is incorrect" 2 or 3 times then I have the message attached to the subject.

I don't understand why. It's not a big deal as I can install them manually but I'd like to understand.

edit : I reported the problem of that error in Vault forums : http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=744830&tstart=0 because it's probably related to the fact that command line mod doesn't work here. Edited by: aguitton116 on Sep 16, 2009 5:49 PM
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
aguitton116
in reply to: aguitton116

It seems that the password containing a * is not recognized. because I changed it with a simpler password and it worked.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report