Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find the customization for Marking menu for the sketch

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Orest_iy
176 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot find the customization for Marking menu for the sketch

Hello,

The Marking Menu of 2012 so far is a big brake for me.

I wish I can make some alterations but I did not find in this huge variety of possibilities

the option to alter the context menu of the Sketch.

I am in Sketch. I drawing the line. I want to quit. I do right click and have the menu.

Please advice the name and probably the sub name of that menu.

I cannot find it at all in the Customization list.

I wish at least to locate the Escape to bottom.

Did not find also the option to turn the Marking menu off.

Regards,

Orest Yavtushenko

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jdits7
in reply to: Orest_iy

I am did a blog post about customizing the marking menu on my Blog. Here is a link to that post.

http://inventortopix.blogspot.com/2011/04/tip-5-autodesk-inventor-2012-customize.html

jdits7
Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional
Blog - http://www.inventortopix.com
Twitter - @InventorTopixJD
Message 3 of 3
Orest_iy
in reply to: jdits7

Yes I see

Unfortunatelly I am not so enthusiastic of that new feature, at least because I could not make the first simpliest alteration I ever tried. I probably can make some relativistic analysis by dragging the mouse in certain direction, but could you please try the simpliest change I cannot do.

Have a sketch and draw the line. Do right click and you will have the menu. Could you find that menu in that overwhelming amount of options? Please try..

I am on the Classic side, and it also cost me a lot of time finding it. On my 17" laptop I barely see that diminished font used on so dark background on new marking context menu. Perhaps it would change in beter side in next generations...

Never mind it is a good idea but realized not quite correct 

Regards,

Orest

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report