Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the begin panel in Inventor 2015

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
OmniMatt
599 Views, 5 Replies

Can't find the begin panel in Inventor 2015

Hi, I've recently been trying to create a hose in my assembly but I can't find the option to begin a tube or Pipe run anywhere. I've looked at the autodesk help section and it tells me to find the 'begin' panel in either environments or assembly but it doesn't seem to be there. 

Any help will be much appreciated, thank you.  

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: OmniMatt

are you using Inventor or Inventor Professional 2 different products

Inventor will not have the tube & pipe add in but Inventor Professional will

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
OmniMatt

oops, What I meant was that I can't find the option for tube and pipe runs in the begin panel.
Message 4 of 6
coreyparks

Maybe a supid question but, you do have Inventor Proffesional installed right?  Do you have the Strss analysis and wire harness options on the begin panel?  Or do you even see the begin panel?  If you can't see the panel go to the environments tab and right click on the panel bar, you should see an option for "show panels".  Select that and then pick what panels you want visible.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 5 of 6
OmniMatt
in reply to: DarrenP

Ah, that'll be it then - thanks

Message 6 of 6
JDMather

Of course - you can still create a hose run without Professional, you just won't have the fancy tools to automate the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report