Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create a weld bead report

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
diegomb86
574 Views, 5 Replies

Can't create a weld bead report

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me with this issue? I have an assembly already created with weld bead on it, at the moment I click on creating a weld bead report, it asks me to include all assemblies, I selected the option, and next it opens a window to save the spreadsheet, select the destiny, and next it says that no weld beads were found! report will not be generated. Does anyone have a thought on this?? Thanks in advance!!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
blair
in reply to: diegomb86

No problems here, either from within the main IAM enviroment or from within the Weld Enviroment. Check that you are current on all SP's and Hot-Fixes.

Inventor version and O/S would help.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 6
diegomb86

I am using Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Windows 7 ...

Message 4 of 6
diegomb86

I am opening a CATIA file, and the welds are visible, everything seems to be ok, I already updated the SP, but still no weld beam report can be created... Any ideas anyone?

Message 5 of 6

Hi diegomb86, 

Just to clarify, the weld beads are created in Inventor correct? It sounded a bit like the model and weld beads were created in CATIA and then imported and then you're trying to extract the weld bead report, which won't work.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Message 6 of 6
diegomb86

Oh ok! Weld beads were created in Catia, so that is the problem, thanks anyway!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report