Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

afachs
Message 1 of 3 (270 Views)

Camera pivot changing position alone... no control!

270 Views, 2 Replies
08-23-2013 06:08 AM

Hello everyone:

For some reason, the camera pivot has changed... and it's driving me crazy! Whenever I set it to anything, it keeps going back to the stupid configuration of being 5 meters away from my plot... which means the slightest rotation makes me lose the view.

I tried using the navigation the navigation wheel's "center", but it sets it in two dimensions of the projection's plot on my screen, which is not enough.

And I tried the command alias "3DO", but every time I do it, it works only once... and for some reason the camera pivot gets lost again on the next move.

Please tell me how to change the camera pivot position by entering it somewhere like (0,0,0).

Thank you.

afachs
Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

Re: Camera pivot changing position alone... no control!

08-23-2013 08:18 AM in reply to: afachs
I can only select the position of the pivot when components are selected. But I can't change the global pivot position. Anyone knows how to change that? Would be nice. Thanks.
afachs
Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)

Re: Camera pivot changing position alone... no control!

08-23-2013 08:47 AM in reply to: afachs
I found the problem. There was a components placed very far away, and the program was trying to find the center by itself...

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.