Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug - Drawing Mode - Title Blocks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
215 Views, 3 Replies

Bug - Drawing Mode - Title Blocks

Hi Try and edit any of the Title Blocks. It gives you an error of "Problem encountered while executing this command" It is curious that the "Title_Block_Continuation" title block comes up with exactly six error which is the same amount as the other 2 title blocks. These title block worked fine in version 7 and 8. I can not edit these title blocks in version 9. If there is a sketch error in a title block it should handle it just like any other sketch and tell you that there is an error and let you fix the error. Not just come up with a Cancel button. There you be an OK or continue button along with the cancel button. We use this drawing as our default title block template. It was created in version 5 and last modified in version 7. Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "046.idw"
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Daniel, I think the problem is the color fill in the logo of your title block. There are two color fills in the logo. For some reason the loop of these logos is interpreted differently in R9 than in R8. If you still have R8 on one of your machines you can correct the situation by doing the following: -edit the titleblocks in R8 and remove the color fills -save in R8 -reopen in R9 -edit the titleblocks and add the color fills -save in R9. I'll file a report so that our developers can have a look at it. Bob
Message 3 of 4
satch428
in reply to: Anonymous

So here we are in 2013 and problem hasnt been fixed...

Message 4 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: satch428

Attach file here that exhibits this behavior.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report