Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Browser Slows, Stops Refreshing, Stops Responding

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dgi
Explorer
232 Views, 1 Reply

Browser Slows, Stops Refreshing, Stops Responding

While working with part or assembly in Inventor 10, my Model browser pane, docked on the left of my screen, stops refreshing itself.The features/parts disappear, and the browser stops responding to mouse clicks.

Sometimes the display refreshes a minute later, but sometimes not. Sometimes I can drag the browser around and/or undock it in order for it to refresh and respond to mouse-over and mouse-click.

I have noticed that, similarly, the display of buttons on my toolbar is not updated properly to agree with the state of my current tool - for example, I am drawing construction lines in a sketch but the construction line button does not indicate this, and does not let me switch back to regular lines. I expect that these display/refresh problems are related.

I installed IV10 SP2 and updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest version (8167), but it didn't help at all. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you for any suggestions.

AMD x2 64 4400 2.2 GHz
2 GB RAM
PNY Nvidia Quadro FX 540 PCIe
Dell 2405FPW LCD on DVI
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Davarn-Tool&Die
in reply to: dgi

I have had similar problems and suspect network problems. Are you using a network?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report