Inventor General Discussion

Valued Contributor
jonbrabbs
Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Browser and Ribbon Bar Locations

113 Views, 1 Replies
09-17-2009 06:25 AM
Morning All,

Is it possible to convince IV2010 to keep the Ribbon and Browser bars in a different location?

I want to have them on my second screen, out of the way, but whenever I open IV2010, they have relocated themselves to the centre of Screen 1.

The same goes for all the pop-up boxes, such as the constraints box...Why does it keep on popping up in the middle of my screen, where I'm trying to put a constraint?

Cheers for your help

Jon
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If this post helps you, please give kudos.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Employee
michael.huang
Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: Browser and Ribbon Bar Locations

09-18-2009 04:37 AM in reply to: jonbrabbs
Hi Jon,

For I know, Inventor will remeber the last floating position of Ribbon and Browser bar when closing. But some dialog will update their position along with the application window. Those dialogs includes Open dialog, Save As dialog and etc. You mentioned that Ribbon and browser bars will relocated themselves back to the center of first screen. It is probably a defect. Could you attached a video here?

Thanks,
-Michael

Edited by: Michael.Huang on Sep 18, 2009 11:37 AM Edited by: Michael.Huang on Sep 18, 2009 11:38 AM
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!