Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser and Ribbon Bar Locations

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
216 Views, 1 Reply

Browser and Ribbon Bar Locations

Morning All,

Is it possible to convince IV2010 to keep the Ribbon and Browser bars in a different location?

I want to have them on my second screen, out of the way, but whenever I open IV2010, they have relocated themselves to the centre of Screen 1.

The same goes for all the pop-up boxes, such as the constraints box...Why does it keep on popping up in the middle of my screen, where I'm trying to put a constraint?

Cheers for your help

Jon
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
michael.huang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jon,

For I know, Inventor will remeber the last floating position of Ribbon and Browser bar when closing. But some dialog will update their position along with the application window. Those dialogs includes Open dialog, Save As dialog and etc. You mentioned that Ribbon and browser bars will relocated themselves back to the center of first screen. It is probably a defect. Could you attached a video here?

Thanks,
-Michael

Edited by: Michael.Huang on Sep 18, 2009 11:37 AM Edited by: Michael.Huang on Sep 18, 2009 11:38 AM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report