Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken spring file posted in cf

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
121 Views, 11 Replies

broken spring file posted in cf

Anyone want to help me with this problem?
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hunh? An iPart factory looking for a linked spreadsheet?? Your table doesn't include the Part Number iProperty-how do you expect the Partslist/Bom to pick up something that's not there? QBZ "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:4071e04a$1_1@newsprd01... > Anyone want to help me with this problem? > >
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous

Ok, so what would the heading look like for the part number? "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:4071e35d_1@newsprd01... > Hunh? > > An iPart factory looking for a linked spreadsheet?? > > Your table doesn't include the Part Number iProperty-how do you expect > the Partslist/Bom to pick up something that's not there? > > > QBZ > > > > "Thaddeus" wrote in message > news:4071e04a$1_1@newsprd01... > > Anyone want to help me with this problem? > > > > > >
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous

Do you need the redundant workaxis/workpoint for anything special? They line up with the origin features so I can't figure out why they would be needed? QBZ "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:4071e04a$1_1@newsprd01... > Anyone want to help me with this problem? > >
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous

I was having a hard time placing it in a file, thought that would help. still new at this. "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:4071e62e_2@newsprd01... > Do you need the redundant workaxis/workpoint for anything special? > > They line up with the origin features so I can't figure out why they > would be needed? > > QBZ > > > "Thaddeus" wrote in message > news:4071e04a$1_1@newsprd01... > > Anyone want to help me with this problem? > > > > > >
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous

Edit the table (not edit by Spreadsheet) and add it through the iProperties tab. I'm rebuilding it now... maybe just wait a few minutes and I'll post it here. Why all the redundant user parameters? It doesn't appear that Fl and Sl do anything. QBZ "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:4071e706_1@newsprd01... > Ok, so what would the heading look like for the part number? > > "Quinn Zander" wrote in message > news:4071e35d_1@newsprd01... > > Hunh? > > > > An iPart factory looking for a linked spreadsheet?? > > > > Your table doesn't include the Part Number iProperty-how do you expect > > the Partslist/Bom to pick up something that's not there? > > > > > > QBZ > > > > > > > > "Thaddeus" wrote in message > > news:4071e04a$1_1@newsprd01... > > > Anyone want to help me with this problem? > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous

I used Sl to make a stab at the number of coils I did have L1 as a measured quantity, till I decided to input the desired length. "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:4071e83a_1@newsprd01... > Edit the table (not edit by Spreadsheet) and add it through the > iProperties tab. > > I'm rebuilding it now... maybe just wait a few minutes and I'll post it > here. > > Why all the redundant user parameters? It doesn't appear that Fl and Sl > do anything. > > QBZ > > > "Thaddeus" wrote in message > news:4071e706_1@newsprd01... > > Ok, so what would the heading look like for the part number? > > > > "Quinn Zander" wrote in message > > news:4071e35d_1@newsprd01... > > > Hunh? > > > > > > An iPart factory looking for a linked spreadsheet?? > > > > > > Your table doesn't include the Part Number iProperty-how do you > expect > > > the Partslist/Bom to pick up something that's not there? > > > > > > > > > QBZ > > > > > > > > > > > > "Thaddeus" wrote in message > > > news:4071e04a$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > Anyone want to help me with this problem? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous

You CAN add them (workfeatures) so they show up in a child, but, they have to be turned on in the table. QBZ "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:4071e748$1_1@newsprd01... > I was having a hard time placing it in a file, thought that would help. > still new at this. > > "Quinn Zander" wrote in message > news:4071e62e_2@newsprd01... > > Do you need the redundant workaxis/workpoint for anything special? > > > > They line up with the origin features so I can't figure out why they > > would be needed?
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous

I finally seen that working in the .xls Here she is in all her working glory. QBZ "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:4071ea02$1_1@newsprd01... > I used Sl to make a stab at the number of coils > I did have L1 as a measured quantity, till I decided to input the desired > length.
Message 10 of 12
Anonymous

Thanks "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:4071ee1a_2@newsprd01... > I finally seen that working in the .xls > > Here she is in all her working glory. > > QBZ > > > "Thaddeus" wrote in message > news:4071ea02$1_1@newsprd01... > > I used Sl to make a stab at the number of coils > > I did have L1 as a measured quantity, till I decided to input the > desired > > length. > > >
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous

Is this just the best place to get help with Inventor in the world or what?!? QBZ "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:4071ef8c$1_2@newsprd01... > Thanks > > "Quinn Zander" wrote in message > news:4071ee1a_2@newsprd01... > > I finally seen that working in the .xls > > > > Here she is in all her working glory.
Message 12 of 12
Anonymous

yes it is, quite defiantly the best! "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:4071f44a_3@newsprd01... > Is this just the best place to get help with Inventor in the world or > what?!? > > QBZ > > "Thaddeus" wrote in message > news:4071ef8c$1_2@newsprd01... > > Thanks > > > > "Quinn Zander" wrote in message > > news:4071ee1a_2@newsprd01... > > > I finally seen that working in the .xls > > > > > > Here she is in all her working glory. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report