Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken link on autodesk web site

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
417 Views, 6 Replies

broken link on autodesk web site

Go to this page and click on 'Sign In Now' It produces a 404 error.

http://subscription.autodesk.com/sc/local/enu/portal/vip/VipErrorPage.jsp?code=3&submit-page=signin&...

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
blair
in reply to: Anonymous

I get this:

Capture1.JPG

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 7
mrattray
in reply to: blair

Blair, click the "Sign In Now" link on that page. I believe that is what the OP is referring to. This is what I get, same as the OP:

Capture.PNG

Edit: I'll report this to the admin.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 4 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: mrattray

Thanks for reporting this everyone / I've just passed this on to the appropriate parties to correct.

Message 5 of 7
blair

I managed to click my way through the language to get to the the screen to enter the product serial number. They may have been updating the website.

Capture1.JPG

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Hello I get a broken link when I want to sign in to download some free student softwear. I actually allready have downloaded it but I would like to download an older version of Maya. Some tutorials I found work better with Maya 2014. For me at least

Message 7 of 7
JDMather

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello I get a broken link when I want to sign in to download some free student softwear. I actually allready have downloaded it but I would like to download an older version of Maya. Some tutorials I found work better with Maya 2014. For me at least

1. You have replied to an ancient thread.

2. You have not supplied the url for the broken link you found.

You should be able to get the student version here Autodesk Student Community, or for sure, here Autodesk Virtual Agent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report