Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Break centerline when crossing dimensions

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
F.Goncalves
1341 Views, 3 Replies

Break centerline when crossing dimensions

Hi,

Is it possible to break the centerline when it is crossed by some dimension? otherwise I'll have dimensions that are hard to read because they're crossed with some centerlines...

thanks!

Consider using "Accept as Solution" / "Kudos" if you find this helpful.
--
F.Goncalves
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: F.Goncalves

HI There,

You get many different centrelines. Could you please add a screen shot so I could understand better what you are talking about

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 4
F.Goncalves
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

see below an example.

I want to be able to break the centerlines when they cross any dimensions. is it possible?

Untitled.jpg

Consider using "Accept as Solution" / "Kudos" if you find this helpful.
--
F.Goncalves
Message 4 of 4
CESAR200
in reply to: F.Goncalves

Hello Fabio

Currently it is not possible to break center lines.  Please post this as an enhancement request in the IdeaStation forum so other users can vote for it.  I can see there is already a request for breaing dimension lines but not for center lines.  Center lines use a different style (Center Mark) so I advise you to post this request separately.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-IdeaStation/idb-p/v1232

Cesar Valencia
Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report