Inventor General Discussion

Valued Contributor
soldanr
Message 11 of 13 (55 Views)

Re: boolean

11-10-2004 10:00 AM in reply to: soldanr
thanks guys for the replies. i hope i was not rude making my point but having different part bodies in the IPT file i think it is a must. Inventor offers some great advantages over the competitors, and I am sure that enabling this option will put the software in greater advantage. I hope to see this feature in the next release. Definitely a wishlist thing!

Cheers guys
*Nick IV 7
Message 12 of 13 (55 Views)

11-11-2004 11:58 AM in reply to: soldanr
"Rob Singlehurst" wrote in message news:41907ee4_2@newsprd01... > soldanr > Join, Cut and Intersect are available with Extrude, Revolve, Sweep and > Loft. > I cannot think of anything else that would be needed. And coil ! Nick
Distinguished Contributor
Selby
Message 13 of 13 (55 Views)

11-12-2004 09:45 AM in reply to: soldanr
Thanks for raising the issue Soldanr - for me it comes under the heading of 'better not ask that - you'll just be told you're an old acadhead!'

Having frequently found difficulties which could have simple boolean answers I've finally learnt how handle/derive them (just) in Inventor - but with much muttering under my breath.

My vote for the wishlist!

Ralph
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.