Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolted Connections

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
floccipier
424 Views, 5 Replies

Bolted Connections

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a little problem with bolted connection that is causing big trouble really.

A part is attached to same channel on both ends - bolted connection works fine for one end but on other end it doesn't pick the circular reference. have tried placing/constraining it again and again but same result..

Any reason why??

Regards,

Sajid

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
rajeshindi
in reply to: floccipier

can you attach the assy

Message 3 of 6
Lance127

Is the end that doesn't work a derived part?

Lance W.
Inventor Pro 2013 (PDS Ultimate)
Vault Pro 2013
Windows 7 64
Xeon 2.4 Ghz 12GB
Message 4 of 6

Hi Sajid,

Maybe it is related to the dataset you have. So could you attach the dataset? That will help us for further investigation.

Regards

Stanislav

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: stanislav.sedlak

Maybe the angle between the 2 plates used for the BC are not parallel?

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

4 months later and I'm having (and have-had, intermittently) the same issue!

I filled out a CSR and in the reply they've included a link to the DG.  So, here I am only to find that nobody jumped in here and picked up the ball.

Is it answered somewhere else?  That's entirely possible... we all know there are too many entries to effectively search, right? 😉

In my last CSR (yesterday), I hit the Autodesk Support people with a list of suggestions.  I've been told that they are working on "something big" concerning support so, hang in there everybody!

Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report