Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolted Connection won't show the bolts!

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
18081 Views, 23 Replies

Bolted Connection won't show the bolts!

Bolted connection, clevis pin and bearing are all not working for me. I can go through the steps of selecting the start plane and then the circular reference and the termination point. That is all successful but the bolt doesn't appear, whether I use a clevis pin or a bearing, I get the same result.

Working with sheet metal or FrameMaker all work fine. My content center shows all the bolts, clevis pins and bearings. The content center seems to be working fine. I have read many posts about this issue but have not seen a resolution, and can't seem to figure it out myself. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using inventor 2011.

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
qamar.naseem
in reply to: Anonymous

If you see a hole setting in red, It seems you have to select an appropriate thread diameter value if you are using any placement settings other than by hole. 

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous

Try changing the diameter, right under the norm of the bolts. It worked for me, i had 0.25mm so i think it couldn't find anything that size. 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: cbenner

This is because the assembly file is not in the folder of Project file.

Message 24 of 24
Anonymous

That works !!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report