Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bend radius

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
imsbl
878 Views, 3 Replies

Bend radius

I have a route with Tube and Pipe style - DIN 2458/DIN 2605. Route consists of straight lines in 3d which are normal to each other without any radius or fillet. After populating the route, bend comes automatically with some bend radius.

I want to change that default bend radius to some value for that particular style or route. Where is the option to do so??

Thanks & Regards

imsb

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
imsbl
in reply to: imsbl

any suggestion or idea????

Message 3 of 4
NicolasXu
in reply to: imsbl

Hi imsbl,

For DIN 2458/DIN 2605, it’s a style with fitting, so the bend part is actually a pre-defined Elbow 90 with same nominal diameter, which radius is not controlled by Tube & Pipe.

If you want to control the bend radius, you may try to create a style under “Tubing with Bends” category, in Tube & Pipe Styles dialog. The bend radius control is in the Rules tab.

Hope it helps,

Nicolas Xu
Sr. SQA Eng.
Fusion 360 Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 4
NicolasXu
in reply to: NicolasXu

Hi imsbl,

I just realized that there is a command called "Bends" in Route environment, which can define the bend radius at the corner of two perpendicular lines. It should be what you want.

Sorry for the confusing in the previous post.

Nicolas Xu
Sr. SQA Eng.
Fusion 360 Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report