Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch simulation?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
TobiasZetterberg2067
460 Views, 3 Replies

Batch simulation?

Does anyone know if there is possible to run all simulations in "stress analysis environment" by just one click?

I have a large model with three different loadcases (simulations). Each loadcase takes approx. 2-3 hours to calculate and I would like to run all of these overnight, but it does not seem to be possible. 

If the answer is No, I think it definetly is on my wish-list.

/Br T

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

If you have Inventor 2012 on subscription or 2013 you can run them in Inventor Optimization on the cloud and it will return the results to you when finished and should take less than the time it takes on your machine by itself.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Mark Flayler - Engagement Engineer

IMAGINiT Manufacturing Solutions Blog: https://resources.imaginit.com/manufacturing-solutions-blog

Message 3 of 4

Hi Tobias,

Yes, there is exactly the functionality you're describing.

Shift + select all the simulations in the browser, then right-mouse button => Simulate

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, comments or suggestions.

Best regards, -Hugh

Batch_Solve_multiple_simulations_at_once.png

Hugh Henderson
QA Engineer (Fusion Simulation)
Message 4 of 4

Thank you Mark and Hugh!

That was exactly what I was looking for.

I will have use for both solutions.

/Br T

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report