Worked until recently. I have tried all previously suggested solutions and read links to this problem but still can not get automatic constraints working again. Constraint Inference and Persistence are on as is Persistent Dimension. Any other suggestions?
What about Constraint Options?
They were all checked. While waiting for reply, I checked another computer that was creating automatic constraints. I copied all drawing, sketch, and part options. Somehow that unchecked all my constraint options. When I choose all constraint options again, automatic constraints were enabled. I went back to toggle application options one at a time to see if I could recreate the problem - I could not. I'm not sure what I did or undid originally and I wonder if there was a specific combination that caused the problem. However, everything is back on track and I'm back to work. Thank you for your help!
i was having the same problem and i found the solution
hover over the borowser and right click, go down to "constraing options" and make sure everything is selected.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.