Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Constraints still not working (Inventor 2011)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
banksae
2388 Views, 3 Replies

Automatic Constraints still not working (Inventor 2011)

Worked until recently.  I have tried all previously suggested solutions and read links to this problem but still can not get automatic constraints working again.  Constraint Inference and Persistence are on as is Persistent Dimension.  Any other suggestions? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: banksae

What about Constraint Options?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
banksae
in reply to: JDMather

They were all checked.  While waiting for reply, I checked another computer that was creating automatic constraints.  I copied all drawing, sketch, and part options.  Somehow that unchecked all my constraint options.  When I choose all constraint options again, automatic constraints were enabled.  I went back to toggle application options one at a time to see if I could recreate the problem - I could not.  I'm not sure what I did or undid originally and I wonder if there was a specific combination that caused the problem.  However, everything is back on track and I'm back to work.  Thank you for your help!

Message 4 of 4
CRASHMYCOMPUTER
in reply to: banksae

i was having the same problem and i found the solution

hover over the borowser and right click, go down to "constraing options" and make sure everything is selected.

good luck

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report