Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk support Lightning Speed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
2grumpy
298 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk support Lightning Speed

I’ve just been blessed, Autodesk Automated System just cracked the problem on my computer and discovered that Inventor 2008 crushed because problem with a driver... - it took me little while to recover from shock after receiving 3 emails addressing Inventor crushes between 2007 and 2009. Thank you - it re...all....y helps.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Glad to hear that you were able to work with your Inventor again. Do contact us, if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: 2grumpy

@2grumpy wrote:

I’ve just been blessed, Autodesk Automated System just cracked the problem on my computer and discovered that Inventor 2008 crushed because problem with a driver... - it took me little while to recover from shock after receiving 3 emails addressing Inventor crushes between 2007 and 2009. Thank you - it re...all....y helps.

Please tell me that was sarcasm and that you upgraded from 2008 years ago and just now got the emails 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 4

sure mate, thanks, finnaly after 7 years wait I can work on my computer and do designs with Inventor :smileysurprised Smiley Surprised

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report