Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Showcase. Web Interfaces in Flash? Help me with the programation.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AlbertoTorres
580 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Showcase. Web Interfaces in Flash? Help me with the programation.

Greetings to all users of the Discussion.

Need information about programming with Flash Web environments. The documentation and example that comes with Showcase not work for me, although I followed all the steps, and I see that there is little information to interact with Showcase ( "Presenter for Professional or Web environment?)

I get in touch with Showcase (with "send_request" commands that change states and Alternatives, Shots, materials, etc.. As' SET_DRAW_MODE:: Shade | | ALTERNATIVE_CHOICE_BYLABEL:: Lineup # 1: Alternate1 | | SAVE_SCREENSHOT:: C: / ShowcaseWebRoot / imagenbase.jpg:: 640:: 480 ') but lack information on how to see this in a web page: you have to save the image "SAVE_SCREENSHOT" and then upload it on the Web, Flash, etc.. Or really Can insert Showcase Professional / Presenter as an ActiveX on the Web page and interact with it?

I would appreciate your help, as I desperately searched and find nothing.

** Sorry my English is not very good.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
msreckovic
in reply to: AlbertoTorres

The display from Showcase is always in the Showcase window.  The interaction is to be able to create custom interface to drive Showcase, but the display is always in Showcase, and not in a web page itself.  I think you were trying to get Showcase to display its result inside of a web browser/web page, correct?  That cannot really be done today, other than the manual way, as you mention, of saving the image and then loading it in the browser.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report