Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk's 2005 Customer Relationship Assessment

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
222 Views, 9 Replies

Autodesk's 2005 Customer Relationship Assessment

I’ve gotten a couple of emails to fill out survey conducted by http://survey.walkerinfo.com/ for an ADSK Customer relationship Assessment. Didn’t see anything in the subscription web page about this.

Is this legit?
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

What would make it illegitimate? > Iâ?Tve gotten a couple of emails to fill out survey conducted by http://survey.walkerinfo.com/ for an ADSK Customer relationship Assessment. Didnâ?Tt see anything in the subscription web page about this. > > Is this legit?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

I've had the same email for 4 years. I get no spam. I don't reply to feelers. I searched here and acad and saw nothing regarding this survey. So is this a adsk sanctioned survey, or Joe gotcha's.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

I filled it out and gave lot's of good feedback and I just now received my $100 check! "diemaker" wrote in message news:15896636.1107876279419.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I've had the same email for 4 years. I get no spam. I don't reply to > feelers. I searched here and acad and saw nothing regarding this survey. > So is this a adsk sanctioned survey, or Joe gotcha's.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

It's legit. I checked and found that Autodesk is engaged in a Customer Relationship survey initiative. We have engaged the services of a trusted partner/independent market research company to conduct a Customer Relationship assessment survey. A sample of our customers was invited to participate in a program designed to assess various aspects of their relationship with us. Some of you may have received an invitation to participate; we encourage you do so.

Eric Wright
Discussion Group Administrator
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

> Some of you may have received an invitation to participate .... Who picks the participants? 8~)
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Could be coincidence but, since I filled out this survey two days ago I have received a few calls, one from Solidworks, one from an FMEA software company, and one from a project documentation software company. I highly doubt they are connected, but it did make me stop and think for a second, maybe someone pickup on some of my disgruntled comments on the survey. 8^) -- Paul Houlker Rimex Supply Ltd www.rimex.com
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

OK, thanks Eric.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

Been using Autodesk software from ACAD 10 and never had anything like this But I'm in the UK and well lets face it the opinion of the world of designers and drafters don't matter as long as Autodesk hear what they want to hear from there marketing team and what they say is usually from the backend of a MALE BOVINE "diemaker" wrote in message news:15896636.1107876279419.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I've had the same email for 4 years. I get no spam. I don't reply to > feelers. I searched here and acad and saw nothing regarding this survey. > So is this a adsk sanctioned survey, or Joe gotcha's.
Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

Hmm..... here's an except from a HP news release about the exiting CEO.... Sound a bit familiar? HP's efforts to dethrone IBM in the world of business services and getting various technologies to work together also have come up short. One problem, analysts say, was that HP's marketing campaigns confused real innovation with public relations. Another is that even Fiorina had difficulty concisely describing HP's business strategy, called the ``Adaptive Enterprise.'' Main wrote: >Been using Autodesk software from ACAD 10 and never had anything like this > >But I'm in the UK and well lets face it the opinion of the world of >designers and drafters don't matter as long as Autodesk hear what they want >to hear from there marketing team and what they say is usually from the >backend of a MALE BOVINE > >"diemaker" wrote in message >news:15896636.1107876279419.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > >>I've had the same email for 4 years. I get no spam. I don't reply to >>feelers. I searched here and acad and saw nothing regarding this survey. >>So is this a adsk sanctioned survey, or Joe gotcha's. >> >> > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report