Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor Laptop

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jumoe
771 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Inventor Laptop

Hi,

I just want to ask, of inventor will run on this Notebook.

Specification.

2x NVIDIA® Geforce GT 650M 2-GB
Intel Core i7
8gb RAM
Windows 8

Greetings.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jumoe
in reply to: jumoe
Message 3 of 4
DarrenP

OS compatibility: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=14034959&linkID=9242018

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
mslosar

Will it run based on the specs? It should.

Windows 8 isn't supported because it came out after 2013 was released and it's not worth the effort, really, to do proper testing to certify with a new OS when the next version of the software - 2014 - will be out a few months later (8 was released in october). As of today, 2014 is going to be out inside of 10 weeks and it would be a gargantuan shock if it didn't support windows 8.

I don't believe they certify inventor against geforcre cards (quadro only i think at least on the nvidia side).

The upshot is if you have a problem running it on that system Autodesk is likely to just say you're on unsupported hardware and not help you.

I've run 2013 on a windows 8 setup before, using a 2gb Gefore 560ti on a desktop and had no issues. That doesn't mean that will be everyone's experience.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report