Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor Drawing Font Size Issues

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
daltonputman
2962 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Inventor Drawing Font Size Issues

In the Autodesk Inventor drawing (.idw) I am unable to change the font size when i dimension a hole and thread. I have tried going into "Edit Hole Note" and "Text" when you right click on the dimension. Any help would be appreciated. The file I am trying to change is linked below.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: daltonputman

Welcome to the forums.

Dimension text size, and any other of these types of settings are set and changed using the Styles Manager, found on the Manage tab.  You can create and edit multiple styles for different purposes, and then set the currently enabled one using the Object Defaults setting.

style.JPG

This is a link to the help section on the style manager... to get setting s to be used in all of your drawings, set them in your templates.

http://help.autodesk.com/view/INVNTOR/2014/ENU/?contextId=REDIRECT_IDD_OBJECT_DEFAULTS_PAGE

Message 3 of 4
daltonputman
in reply to: cbenner

I am unable to change anything in the Object Defaults due to the fact that this is on a computer that does not have the rights to do it. I have been working to solve this problem but no luck so far. Thank you for your help in advance.
Message 4 of 4
daltonputman
in reply to: daltonputman

I figured out that i needed to make copies of the note text so that i could edit it without messing every other dimension up. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction and ultimately solving the issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report