Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2014 idw glitches

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
PKorb
1104 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2014 idw glitches

Ive come across several fairly bad glitches in Inventor 2014 and was curious if these have been addressed or if they plan to be addressed. when im using a model to make an idw or adding a dimension to an idw the drawings lines or the dimension lines will spaz out or strech across the screen. Also at times ,in the case of dimensions, the dimension will have numbers missing (for instance the dimension 149.3 might be displayed as 1 9. )If i select the view and move it, the lines will pop back into place, dimension numbers will reappear etc.

I have attached an screen shot to illustrate what im talking about. The white lines are just where i have erased dimensions. everything else is the glitch. Has this been encounteded before? Also its not spicific to this file/part. It has been a reoccering issue.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: PKorb

Have you applied update 2?

Check for an updated driver for your graphics.

Message 3 of 6
PKorb
in reply to: Anonymous

I checked the communicationcenter in inventor and it says my version is up to date.

Unless im not looking in the right place.

Message 4 of 6
blair

It only looks for SP's and not patches or hot-fixes.

The upper portion of this web page has a support tab. That will take you to the products page, select Inventor and then Knowledge Base. You should then be able to navigate to the downloads page and find your product and the updates for it.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 6
PKorb
in reply to: blair

thank you. Its been downloaded and applied.

Ill mark as solved until i have any further issues. thanks again.

Message 6 of 6
chriskulig

cool!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report