I am a student trying to get the student version of Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2013. I am running Windows 7 profesional 64 bit. I am an administrator on it. I have the most recent version of Microsoft .NET framework. I am trying to install Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2013 and when it is almost finished installing I get an "Error 1920. Service 'Autodesk Moldflow Inventor Tool Suit Integration 2013 Job Manager' falied to start" message. I have tried numerous troubleshooting methods including turning off antivirus, firewall, and UAC, nothing seems to have any effect on the installation. Any suggestions to fix the issue?
(I have also included a screenshot of the error message)
Solved! Go to Solution.
What causes error 1920 ?
The 1920 error may be caused by windows system files damage. The corrupted windows system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer.
There can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. It can also be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer. All the above actives may result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows registry. This corrupted registry will lead to the missing and wrongly linked information and files needed for the proper working of the application.
How to easily fix (error 1920)?
There are two (2) ways to fix 1920 Error:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
I'm having this same error.
Is there any other way to remedy this without registrycleaners or restore?
I just replaced the hardrive a few months ago after it crashed and my research on registrycleans isn't promising.
There is no "Easy" button.